- HomeThis is a description.
- About ApicalOur history
- Recruitment jobsOur latest jobs
- Graduate jobsA range of graduate positions
- Sales consultant jobsOur latest jobs
- Management jobsRecruitment management jobs
- BlogIndustry updates!
Recruitment consultant job in Portsmouth - specialist education agency - hot desk to run
Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Specialist education agency with a network of UK offices – hot desk and big commission|
|Location||Portsmouth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
Senior consultant jobs
Experienced recruitment consultants from all sectors are welcome to apply to an outstanding recruitment consultant job in Portsmouth.
If you have a minimum of 1-2 years recruitment experience in any sector then we would like to hear from you.
** Recruitment consultant job in Portsmouth
** Education recruitment – very stable and lucrative market
** £22K – £30K basic salary plus benefits
** Your current commission levels guaranteed for 6-12 months
** Uncapped commission scheme where 40 contractors = £5,500 monthly commission
** 37 days holiday
** Specialist long term and permanent agency
** 13 UK offices and 2 overseas
** No micro management and freedom to run your desk
** Progress into management or stay as a billing consultant
My client is a specialist education recruitment agency that has 13 UK offices, 1 in Canada and 1 in Australia. They have built an outstanding reputation over the last 15 years based on providing quality teachers and support staff into schools on a permanent and long term contract basis.
From the office in Portsmouth they recruit into primary secondary and SEN schools and have an outstanding client base and are held in very high esteem by teachers and schools alike.
You will work in a specialists division and be responsible for recruiting positions that range from teaching assistant right through to qualified teachers and middle management. As stated the company has built its reputation on quality and you must be someone who can work efficiently and ethically without cutting corners and looking for a quick route to a placement.
They have an outstanding commission structure that is uncapped and for 40 contractors out working you would earn a monthly commission of £5,500 making all the hard work very worthwhile.
The office is located in central Portsmouth in plush facilities that are less than a year old. You will have access to a huge database of candidates and a wealth of state of the art resources to use.
You will join a very successful office that’s managed by a highly experienced, friendly and supportive manager who will always back you if you put the effort in.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
- Healthcare recruitment consultant job in Londons west end – framework agency and hot desk posted about 12 hours ago.
- Senior recruitment consultant job in Londons west end – specialist healthcare agency posted about 12 hours ago.
- Recruitment consultant job in west London – specialist education agency – hot desk posted about 12 hours ago.
- Graduate recruitment consultant job – specialist finance recruitment firm – Londons west end posted 1 day ago.
- Graduate recruitment consultant wanted for Londons west end – top IT recruitment firm posted 1 day ago.