- HomeThis is a description.
- About ApicalOur history
- Recruitment jobsOur latest jobs
- Graduate jobsA range of graduate positions
- Sales consultant jobsOur latest jobs
- Management jobsRecruitment management jobs
- BlogIndustry updates!
Recruitment consultant job in Hull - hot education recruitment desk - 25% commission
Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Experienced recruiters wanted for a specialist education agency in Hull – hot desk paying 25% commission|
|Location||Hull, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
Senior consultant jobs
We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants from any sector for an outstanding opportunity. This recruitment consultant job in Hull is working within education recruitment for top UK agency that has a network of offices in the UK and internationally. They specialise in placing teaches and support staff into primary, secondary and SEN schools in the Hull and surrounding areas on a permanent and long term contract basis.
They are a privately owned company and do not manage purely by KPIs and process. You will be given the freedom to run your desk and will not be micro managed providing you are hitting targets. If you are tired of working under strict structures and having to make minimum numbers of cals, registrations and visits etc then this could be the role you are looking for.
Applications are welcome from all sectors of recruitment providing you have a minimum of 6 months recent experience in recruitment.
** Recruitment consultant job in Hull
** Education recruitment – very stable and lucrative market
** £22K – £30K basic salary plus uncapped commission
** Earn £40,000 a year in commission for 40 contractors out
** 37 day holiday
** Fast track your career with outstanding support and training
** No micro management or rigid structures
** Full 360 recruitment role
** Join a business with an outstanding reputation based on quality
My client is looking for an experienced individual to work as a full 360 recruitment consultant in their busy Hull office. You will be working in a specialist division and be responsible for recruiting into primary, secondary or SEN schools. You will be challenged with developing new business through cold calling and face to face meetings whilst also generating a talent pool of suitable candidate that can be matched to jobs at your client schools.
You will have a wealth of resources at your disposal including a database of over 40,000 candidates, one of the busiest and biggest education website job boards in the UK and access to advertise on specialist sites including the Guardian and the Times.
The office is thriving and boasts a friendly and experienced team that will support and encourage your development and help you be as successful as you can be.
Looking to make a change – get in touch!
- Healthcare recruitment consultant job in Londons west end – framework agency and hot desk posted about 12 hours ago.
- Senior recruitment consultant job in Londons west end – specialist healthcare agency posted about 12 hours ago.
- Recruitment consultant job in west London – specialist education agency – hot desk posted about 12 hours ago.
- Graduate recruitment consultant job – specialist finance recruitment firm – Londons west end posted 1 day ago.
- Graduate recruitment consultant wanted for Londons west end – top IT recruitment firm posted 1 day ago.